Monday, May 22, 2006

Sit back, and drink God's Coffee



So this is my first time ever diving in to the world of blogging. I have of course, post on a blog before, as well as many message boards. Those did not give me the creative outlet I needed. I figure God's Coffee is a way for my voice to be heard. We will see if I continue on this thing.

Blogs in essence are a vanity thing. I mean who really cares what I post about TV, music, and the nature of life? No one. If I manage to get any one to read this thing I will be amazed.

So about the name. God's Coffee is a song title from Jay Bennett's first solo album Bigger Than Blue. It is a crazy song. I wanted to have a bunch of other names, but they were all taken.

So I guess if you like check back I may have interesting things to say.

This post updated while listening to LOSTCasts 28: Three Minutes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home